Thanks to the incredible integrity of its founders, Flying Solo is above all things a community. And my goal for 2021 is to make it bigger. Much bigger. The biggest! But before I can successfully sell you (or anyone) anything I have to be able to answer the question: Why is this worth your time? More accurately: Why is the Flying Solo membership worth your time?
Answer: It will grow YOUR business, because it helps you be better at your business.
Caveat*: You have to play a part. Get involved.
So, here are 20 great ways to help you do exactly that:
- When you sign up send us the best photograph of yourself you own
- Fill out your Spotlight profile and really think about your answers
- Book in your podcast interview with me
- Introduce yourself in the Member Lounge (that’s the name of our closed Facebook group) and tell us exactly why you’re here.
- Send in a video spruiking your business – (10 seconds max. please & landscape)
- Write a blog article that points to your website & get in our 3 x weekly EDM
- Send us an ad for your business and we’ll stick it up on our website
- Throw your ideas around the Member Lounge
- Be part of our coming VERY soon Instagram Live series on a Monday!
- Read the Flying Solo Book and review your values and business “why”
- Write to me about what that little exercise revealed (I am genuinely interested)
- Click through the Forums. That place is a treasure trove of great ideas and practical advice on just about anything and everything to do with running a small business.
- Send me an email and complain about something email@example.com
- Reply to the weekly polls asking for YOUR take on an issue. There’s no trap here, it’s a genuine question and I genuinely want to hear your answer.
- Email an existing member and see what they’ve got out of it
- Check into our Instagram meme every morning & tell us what you think
- Share our post of our Business Directory to your own socials
- Write our next opinion piece. You’re a small business owner. YOU HAVE OPINIONS.
- Read the articles on the website. Post a comment. Share the article on your own Facebook page
- Send us your product or book so we can try it out and leave you a review
- Keep showing up 🙂
Need more ideas? Email me: firstname.lastname@example.org