Podcast: How and why to use a virtual assistant
Tim Reid chats with Chris Ducker from Virtual Staff Finder, about how you can lighten your load by using virtual assistant services.
Tired, stressed, overwhelmed? Have you considered getting some help? Listen up as Chris Ducker shares some expert outsourcing tips in this Small Business Big Marketing podcast to help you find a virtual assistant (VA) to get some tasks ticked off:
- How to run efficient meetings.
- How to figure out what your time suckers are and get that time back.
- What is the ‘three list to freedom’ and how it can help you get clear on the tasks you need to outsource.
- What steps you need to take to start outsourcing.
- Resource tools for managing your virtual assistant(s).
- What tasks a virtual assistant can do to help you.
- How to find the best general VA.
- What is a Virtual Marketing team.
- And plenty more.
Make 2014 your year for removing yourself from the business to do other more important things, like working on your business.
About these podcasts: The Small Business, Big Marketing podcasts are characterised by plenty of chit chat from Tim who’ll typically kick off with nuggets of advice and tell shaggy dog stories before diving in to the episode’s topic. Sit back, relax and enjoy!
Duration: 1:03:23 minutes
Links to resources mentioned in the show: http://smallbusinessbigmarketing.com/167-marketing-podcast/
To subscribe to this show in iTunes, please head here.